8FOLD/ACRA: Journey Into... # 12: The Orphans of Mars!

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 01:43:50 PDT 2010

On Sun, 30 May 2010 20:24:30 +0000 (UTC), Tom Russell wrote:

>    There were going to be more dinosaurs, but I became very ill as I
> was trying to finish the story, and am in fact still quite ill as I
> write these words.  I have never experienced as much physical pain as
> I'm experiencing currently, and so it makes it difficult to craft
> action sequences.

Eesh. ^^; *hug*

>    I did enjoy writing this, though, perhaps more than past High
> Concept entries, and might very well be spinning them off into their
> own series: punchy, pulpy, slightly sexy, dino-heavy, action-oriented,
> and less digressive than, say, JOLT CITY.  What say you all?  Would
> you like to see more of these Orphans of Mars?

Yes, yes, a thousand times yes.  There are so many questions left
unanswered, and the style you use is entirely different from Jolt City.
(Especially the pared-down, almost Hemingwayesque style of the edited
TPBs.) I look forward to!

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, digressive in a different way.