8FOLD: Journey Into # 13: The Five Graph Trap!

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 23 20:54:13 PDT 2010

On Thurs 22nd July 2010 Scott Eiler replied to Tom:
> Aww, Tom, just say it. Rules against run-on sentences are meant to be
> broken when it helps the story. 8{D>

Yeah, but, I'm not sure they helped in this case.  When I reached the
end of the first paragraph, I realised I'd lost track of what it was trying
to tell me somewhere in the second half, and had to go back and reread
it (only *then* noticing that it contained massive run-on sentances).

---
Saxon Brenton