MISC: Has everybody killfiled me?

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 18 20:37:55 PDT 2010

On 7月19æ--¥, ä¸eˆ6æTM‚37分, Arthur Spitzer <arspit... at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Martin wrote:
> > Hey, guys, this is the second month in a row I've posted a story and I
> > haven't gotten any comments?  What gives?
>
> > Martin
>
> I read the story...
>
> Thought about making some lame joke about how I won't be able to kill
> off Cannon Fodder in Beige Midnight, but decided against it...

Arthur, I just want you to know I did enjoy reading the last Beige
Midnight episode, even if I didn't understand what was going on. :)  I
thought it got better at the end.  I know it's hard to write Beige
Midnight because the initial momentum is gone.  You probably feel like
people are anxious to see it over as opposed to finished.  That being
said, no, sorry, I don't feel like helping you complete it.  To be
honest, I think you need to take your time: your Infinite April finale
seemed rushed and there was no need for you to post the story so soon
after the end of April.

Martin