META: Who do you write like?

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 18 15:56:07 PDT 2010

Here's a link to something that analyzes your writings and finds what
famous writer your work resembles...

http://iwl.me/

I tried a number of my stories... and this is what I got...

Eggplant #4 -- Margaret Atwood

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Atwood

Guttertrash #25 -- I did two parts and got these two:  Margaret Mitchell
and James Fenimore Cooper.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Mitchell
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Fenimore_Cooper

Girls on Beach Blankets #4 -- Raymond Chandler

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raymond_Chandler

Beige Midnight #2 -- Dan Brown

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Brown

Cauliflower #1 -- Cory Doctorow

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cory_Doctorow

Tales from the Gutterground #2 -- David Foster Wallace

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Foster_Wallace

Jong #2 -- more Cory Doctorow

Beige Countdown #0 -- more David Foster Wallace

On the Deadbeat #3 -- more Raymond Chandler

Haven't read any of those Authors except for Chandler and some blogs
from Doctorow...

Arthur "Wasting time..." Spitzer