LNH/Contest: Legion of Net.Heroes Volume 2: HCC11

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 9 14:49:32 PDT 2010

Oops.  I get confused as to who was speaking at one point.  I confused
Sing-Along lass and Catalyst Lass: there is a line that I had in mind
for Catalyst Lass that was in the middle of a speech by Sing-Along
Lass.  I suppose I could ignore it and let you figure that it was
Catalyst Lass who broke in and spoke her two cents or I could claim
that Sing Along Lass really said "And as for Catalyst Lass, she's one
of the original Legionaires, going back to the Cosmic Plot Device
Caper." instead of what I originally typed and claim that what appears
in the text is actually a typo.

There's actually one other typo that I notice in the story as I read
it over.  That's actually not too bad. :)

Now I have important work to get back to.  Really.  I do.  Honest.

Martin