LNH/Contest: Legion of Net.Heroes Volume 2 #36: HCC10

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 8 10:47:39 PDT 2010

On Fri 2 July 2010 Andrew Perron replied:

[...]

> Interestingly, this story felt very much like an ASH one, to me. The
> geopolitics, the themes, and the relatively-sane superpowers. Neat.

Yes.  Which is probably a better indication of the influences of the
likes of Dave Van Domelen and Terry Pratchett on my writing than any
amount of blather in the _End of Month reviews_.

That said, I initially thought it would be somewhat sillier.  The
opening line of 'Super Happy Fun Powers Activate!' is the only remaining
indication of it.

---
Saxon Brenton
tV trOpes wiKi  *HUnGeRS*  and wAnts to EaT all yoUr frEe tiMe