[META] [RACCies] Stumping for Nominations

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 09:59:34 PST 2010

A podium on a stage with a giant American flag pinned up behind it
(for no reason other than a throwaway Patton ref).  Casey von
Aluminumfoil steps up.

"Friends, allies, nigh-omnipotent beings whose whims control our
fates, I come to you with a plea.  There is only a week left to
nominate for the 2009 RACCies, yet there has been an omission on the
ballot.  I speak of the fact that Andrew Perron has not yet been
nominated for the Image Testimonial Timepiece (Batteries Not
Included)."

"Not only did it take him the better part of a year to write Digital
JUMP! #12 (causing him to change a scene *in* the issue where we were
*already* complaining about how long it had been), but it's been
almost FIVE AND A HALF YEARS since #4 came out, and despite repeated
promises, there has been not a trace of #5."

"Ladies, gentlemen, and energy beings, this cannot be allowed to stand
without comment.  Nominate Andrew Perron for the Image Testimonial
Timepiece (Batteries Not Included), and show that jerk what's what."

Casey bows and steps down off the podium.  The lights dim and a
message scrolls by at the bottom of the screen: [ Paid for by the
Committee To Make Andrew Stop Screwing Around Already.  Send
nominations to pwerdna at gmail.com.  This message has not been approved
by Hex Luthor or the members of Ross's Evil Front Opposing Republican
(and Democratic) Methods. ]

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, notes there's only one nominee for
the award so far.