CONTEST: High Concept #6 - Mad Libbed Concept

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 18 13:48:48 PST 2010

On Sunday 17 Jan 2010 Dvandom wrote:

> "When the Earth becomes infested with hardwired aliens, one Earthling
> and his/her chocolate respond by swimming."

As one of the three people who know just by looking: Scott's sentence looks

perfectly adequate, and it's my fill-in words that have driven the concept with

a sharp'n'pointy stick to being almost a non-sequitor.

That said, it could have been worse.  I gathered a selection of words during the

day and picked three that were conceptually unrelated.  The first noun I wrote

down was 'earth'.

---
Saxon Brenton
Papa Smurf! When the Smurf becomes smurfed with smurfwired smurfs, one

Smurf and her smurf respond by smurfing.