CONTEST: High Concept #5 results!

Dave Van Domelen dvandom at eyrie.org
Fri Jan 15 21:37:50 PST 2010

     It's a tie! (Again)  I let the voting run an extra day to see if it
broke, but nope.  Here's the full results:
     Scott Eiler and Saxon Brenton: 3 votes each
     Tom Russell and Andrew Perron: 1 vote each

     Rather than do the same thing as in the last tie (each winner submit a
concept, writers mix and match however they want), I decided to do something
a little different.  High Concept Mad Libs!

     Scott will email me a reasonably short sentence for a concept, with
blanks for one noun, one verb and one adjective, in any order.  "Reasonably
short" in this case meaning that the blanks will actually be important.
Saxon will email me a noun, a verb and an adjective.  Once this has happened,
I will post the result!

     Dave Van Domelen, was going to write some ASH today, ended up writing
Transformers fic instead.