[RACCies] New Writer Eligibles & A Call To Lurkers

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 19:30:04 PST 2010

Still no one has sent in a nomination ballot!  C'mon, guys.  To help prod
you forward, I thought I'd list out the eligibles for Best New Writer in
2009:

Scott Eiler (the whole [SW09] universe)
Matthew Brande (Honey Love-Bunny #1-4)

...and that's it.  (I think that's it; anyone I missed?)  But hey, at least
there's some competition this year!

Also!  This message goes out to all the lurkers, those who silently read
the newsgroup, wether from their local Usenet provider, Google Groups, or
some other... thing.  I would love to get some nominations, some votes, or
even just some comments from you.  You can talk on the newsgroup without
writing stories, you know.  Everyone loves feedback!

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, c'mon!  It'll be fun!