SW09: December 2009: The Mayas Were Right!: Artwork

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Feb 24 19:21:08 PST 2010

On Jan 24, 7:22 pm, Scott Eiler <sei... at eilertech.com> wrote:
> As part of my ongoing effort to catch up with cover art, I've updated
> my old RACC High Concept contest entry http://www.eilertech.com/stories/2009/trillions.htm#maya.  Cheap and
> fast, but hopefully eye-grabbing and descriptive.

I've updated the artwork again, to make it look like the Mayan
calendar is menaced by an incoming planet instead of with a sky filled
with blood.  Accuracy in all things, I say.

However, I've also filed my stories differently.  "The Mayas Were
Right!" now lives at http://www.eilertech.com/stories/2009/neworbit.htm#maya.
I've filed all my post-Planet-Iv stories as "Tales of the New Orbit"
in that file.  I have a new story there, which I'll be sharing with
you shortly.