SW10: The Last Chocolate Crop

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Feb 20 11:05:33 PST 2010

On Feb 20, 1:32 am, Andrew Perron <pwer... at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Feb 2010 01:46:57 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:
>
> Nice!  Far more narratively complete than a lot of your earlier stuff, with
> some good crunchy detail.  Only complaint: The ending felt a bit abrupt.

Thanks!  Sorry about the ending; Adu was tired and so was I.

> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, and some good future plot hooks!

Everything's a plot hook in my world, but I was actually trying to
hang something on a previous hook.  I've used this main character for
several years now, but until now I haven't considered his powers or
their origin.  Now I should really consider his costume, so I can make
a cover for the story.