ASH: LL&DD #9 - Other Family

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 9 19:25:48 PST 2010

Another issue of Lady Lawful and Doctor Developer.  Yay!

[...]

My first response was not "Aw, how sweet."  That was my second response.

My first response was: using multidimensional trickery like that to
save people from the wordlwide death of metahumans is probably going
to causes some sort of weakness in the Barrier.  This is a plot seed.
It is going to come back and bite them later.

Search your feelings.  You know this to be true.

---
Saxon Brenton
"Infodumping is a free action for super-heroes, just like monologuing is for
super-villains. It's a class feature."  - ian_karkull, Scans_Daily, 2009