ASH: LL&DD #9 - Other Family

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 19:39:10 PST 2010

On Sun, 7 Feb 2010 02:15:12 +0000 (UTC), Andrew Burton wrote:

> Andrew Perron wrote:
>> Also: I know I should feel like saving Jenny that way was a cheat, but
>> somehow, I can't.  Yaaaaaaaaay!
>
> Rule #1: when in doubt, cheat.  You can be sure, from the first day
> Fleet explained what was going on and asked Deedee to watch his younger
> self, younger Fleet got an earful of, "Obey your dad," "Protect your
> mother," and the like on the off-chance that it would paradoxically
> affect the older Fleet to try and save Jennifer.

Well, I meant on a story level of not undoing emotional deaths. (As I said,
though, I didn't actually mind. <3) It was definitely in-character for
Deedee.

> Deedee's not a monster in that she'd ever send a child to their death,
> but he's not above playing every angle, which is kind of the point of
> The Reverse Engineers.

Well, we haven't seen nearly enough of that!  Obviously you need to write
more issues. ``

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, definitely definitely.