StarFall: Spellbinder #2: "Astral Weeks"

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Dec 29 13:37:49 PST 2010

On Dec 29, 11:10 am, Andrew Perron <pwer... at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 29, 2:05 am, William Strickland <indomitable.will... at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > The Queen of Loud Sorrows groaned as she came back to consciousness.
> > "Mortal... I am not going to forget this." Standing shakily to her
> > feet, she swore under her breath. "I will hound you for eternity,
> > never stopping, until I-- oo, butterfly!"
>
> > And then she chased a butterfly.
>
> Heeheeheeheeheeheehee
>
> Very good!  Indeed, a definite leap above the first!  No real
> criticisms this time, really; anything I could critique, I'm waiting
> on to see how it turns out.  Keep up the good work!

Yep.  I liked this one even better than the first.  The mystic beings
have interesting personalities.  Good boundary markers for the
flashbacks, too.

You've got me curious about what Chelsea went through to get her
powers, and where those are going to come from if she's willing to
piss off all of Faerie and Mount Olympus.  I suspect it will be fun to
find out...