LNH: Men's Courses Will Foreshadow...

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue Dec 28 13:18:53 PST 2010

On Dec 28, 11:56 am, Andrew Perron <pwer... at gmail.com> wrote:
> T'was the night before Christmas,
> Though few would have known
> For that day a dark lord
> Sat on his dark throne...

... Looks like you've got the frontrunner Epic Poem.  I just might
have to give up that challenge right now.  8{D>

> A shiver went up his spine, and not just from the cold.  A new world,
> with just as many - no, with *more* possibilities than he'd wrung
> from
> his old world, with a hundredfold more challenges and a thousandfold
> more rivals.  Truly, this life held the wonders he'd been missing.
>
> He walked off, smiling, in no particular direction. In the distance,
> bells started to ring.

Ooh, I like this one!  Can I have one for my world too?

(Actually, Eric X comes pretty close.  Superhuman World 2010, May #2:
Uplift Day, http://www.eilertech.com/stories/2010/uplift.htm)