HCC: HCC #16

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 12:34:31 PST 2010

On Dec 27, 3:25 pm, Phantasm <phantom_belc... at yahoo.com> wrote:

> So, with all this in mind, this month's challenge is The Epic Poem.
> It doesn't have to be "epic" by any real definition, but it *has* to
> be written in verse.  This could be Shakespeare's iambic pentameter,
> rhyming couplets, song verse, opera, Japanese haiku, or even dirty
> Irish limericks.

...oh man.  I see *several* characters making their spectacular
return.  And the premiere of one I've been considering for a long
time!  Are you ready for the mind-croggling debut of... CAPTAIN
SESTINA!?

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, character name subject to change,
see terms and conditions for details.