PRECOG/LNH: Limp-Asparagus Lad Christmas story reposting soon

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 11:59:53 PST 2010

On Dec 22, 1:53 pm, EDMLite <robroger... at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 22, 1:39 am, Andrew Perron <pwer... at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > That's right, Arthur has created yet another character that RACC has
> > adopted based solely on their ridiculous name.
>
> To be fair, RACC has adopted about three-quarters of the
> LNH roster based solely on their ridiculous names...

Don't be silly, Easily-Discovered Man Lite.  How would Adamant
Authority-on-Everything, Captain Giant Rat Creature, Cauliflower the
Christmas Miracle Pooch, and For-the-World-Is-Hollow-and-I-Have-
Touched-the-Sky Lass feel if you said that?

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, and what would Gamer Boy think?