RACCIES: Points To Be Made, Questions To Vote On!

EDMLite robrogers72 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 10:38:02 PST 2010

On Dec 20, 6:04 pm, Arthur Spitzer <arspit... at earthlink.net> wrote:
> I suppose in order to get at least a minimum of nomination and voting
> ballots next time we could extend the vote a few times till we got like
> 4 nomination ballots and five voting ballots... maybe...

What about placing the Hall of Fame on the RACCies ballot, but
adding a rule that says someone can only be admitted to the
Hall of Fame if they receive at least 60 percent of the vote?

That way, there would probably be nominees every year, but new
admissions only once in a while... when there was an overwhelming
consensus that this person, story or title deserved to be honored.

Just a thought...

--Easily-Discovered Man Lite
--Is doing his part to deck the Hall