[LNHY] Looniverse Y #7

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 21 20:41:11 PST 2010

Arthur Spitzer replied to Andrerw Perron:

> Wow. That was blast from the past. And probably a sign of the
> Apocalypse when people tie up old LNHY threads too.
>
> Anyway, I enjoyed this. Maybe I'll try to take a stab at writing
> Looniverse Y #8...

The day that Andrew posted _Systems Corruptors_ I had RPGing, and
I spent the trip on the train home at 11 at night trying to come
up with an appropriate villain.  Unfortunately my sleep deprived
mind could only develop the Plutomancer; she's quite a good
villain but looking at the mechanics of her powers I don't think
she would fit well into a *team* book.

And I haven't done anything else for LNHY since.  {sigh}.

---
Saxon Brenton
The world will not end in 2012.  Not with the 50th anniversary of
Doctor Who in 2013.