RACCIES: Points To Be Made, Questions To Vote On!

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 19 23:07:41 PST 2010

On 2 December 2010 Andrew Perron wrote:

[...]

I'm still trying to get the decks cleared for the end of this week
when I go on Chrissy/summer hols, including going through emails
that I should have replied to ages ago...

No problem with a schedule of running Jan 1 to Dec 31st.

I like the idea for RACC20 - best informational post, but I'll
have to pass on naming.

On the subject of Hall of Fame...  I've always felt ambivalent
towards it.  The idea is nice in theory, but I feel that it tends
to be a rehash of the same things each year.  I'm not sure how to
handle that: whether to make it once every 2, 3 or even 5 years
(although the latter assumes a *very* long term life span for
RACC - touch wood); or limit the nominees for one year from among
things that *haven't* been Hall of Fame winners before, or...
well, I dunno.

---
Saxon Brenton
The world will not end in 2012.  Not when the 50th anniversary of
Doctor Who is in 2013.