[WWW] A Few More Covers Added

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Dec 18 19:45:51 PST 2010

On Dec 18, 3:18 pm, Scott Eiler <sei... at eilertech.com> wrote:
> On Dec 18, 1:29 pm, Wil Alambre <w... at visuallizard.com> wrote:
>
> > I have been a little lax in adding covers to the RACC site recently, but
> > my focus on rebuilding the site has spurred me to whip up a batch. You
> > should be able to see them all in the recent issues page or, if new posts
> > arrive by the time you read this, in the cover gallery. Enjoy!
>
> Wow, that's good stuff.  My own stuff looks shabby by comparison.  But
> still, it's my job to do my own covers.  If you would like something
> to represent "Superhuman World" in the cover gallery,http://www.eilertech.com/stories/2009/2009.jpg would be a good generic
> cover.

Uh, never mind.  I just found
http://wil.alambre.ca/files/racc/covers/superhumanworld2010.png .  Nicer
than I could have done!  (I particularly like the emphasis on Greenland,
for reasons of my own.)  I now have to ask... To what extent may I refer
to this image in my own work, and under what conditions?