HCC: High Concept Challenge 15 Side Dvandom

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Dec 18 15:08:46 PST 2010

On Dec 16, 1:22 pm, Phantasm <phantom_belc... at yahoo.com> wrote:

> The 18th is just around the corner, and only one HCC entry posted.
>
> Is there going to be an extension if pieces aren't posted by Saturday,
> or does the one entry win by default if there are no others to vote
> on?

For what it's worth, I just got holiday-related real-life stuff out of
the way (more or less on schedule) and started contemplating stories
again.  My next main-sequence story has the working title "Failed
Universe".  But I also have a sequel to "Cauldron" that wants to be
written.

If you should choose to extend the contest, I'll incorporate the
contest concepts into a story by early January.  If not, no big
deal... but if you declared a winner with only one contestant, it
would be a first.