ASH/INFO: Demons, Demigods and Gods

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 15:04:57 PST 2010

Excellent stuff.

I wonder... this probably isn't an ASH universe question as much as a
general philosophical one, but: what, precisely, do people consider
worship to *be*?  Is it just making obeisance and sacrifice?  Does it
involve faith in the absence of evidence? (It doesn't seem to in ASH,
considering how the Godmarket worked.) Is simple gratefulness, or even
simple acknowledgement of good things done, enough?

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, something I've been mulling over.