RACCIES: Points To Be Made, Questions To Vote On!

EDMLite robrogers72 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 12:47:16 PST 2010

On Dec 13, 4:17 am, Andrew Perron <pwer... at gmail.com> wrote:
>  We've resolved the new award nicely; anyone have any opinions on the Hall
> of Fame?  If the apathy's still at this level, I think a wait would more
> than likely be indicated.

Let's put it this way: I know who and what I'd vote for if
there was a Hall of Fame ballot this year.  Does that mean
we need one?  I don't know -- I like the fact that there's
been so much activity on the newsgroup this year, and I'd
almost rather focus on that, rather than on the days of
yore.

On the other hand, I'd love to read a Hall of Fame
induction ceremony...

--Easily-Discovered Man Lite
--Definitively indecisive