META: Parting ways

Tom Russell joltcity at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 08:32:47 PST 2010

Every once in a while, I leave RACC for a few months or a year or
whatever and I always come back.  Such is my hope now, as I must
announce-- due to a computer mishap that robbed me not only of home
internet access but also a computer and, oh yes, the first forty pages
of the next Jolt City among various other sundry creative projects--
that I'm unlikely to be active in these parts for the foreseeable
future.

And, also, having finally discovered my purpose in life-- I am a board
game designer, and likely always have been, and you can't believe how
glad I am to have found this out and how terrible it would have been
if I had gone my entire life without knowing it-- my interest in
creating, reading, and commenting on prose superhero fiction has
dwindled considerably.

I'm confident that, Frosty-like, I will be back someday. And I'll
still be checking my email during the work-week, so if anyone wants to
contact me about anything Eightfold related, I'll try my best to get
back to you in a timely fashion (no promises there, though).

I love you all like members of my own family, and wish all of you all
the best.

==Tom