StarFall/WWW: Web Site Up

Wil Alambre wilalambre at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 17:47:25 PST 2010

Thanks! Though I have been procrastinating at an amazing magnitude when it
comes to writing (including completely dropping the ball in last month's
raccowrimo challenge, d'oh), I've been trying to get on top of several
projects recently. Though the RACC site rebuild is my priority at the
moment, I would love to do another arc of Metal Fire in the hopefully
not-to-distant future. :)

- Wil Alambre