SW10: July 2010 #1, The Earth is a Deathtrap

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 05:25:01 PDT 2010

On Sun, 29 Aug 2010 00:03:39 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:

> Witness Lucianus Autonomus: It begins.
>
> (period of silence)
>
> Science Advisor Stephen Wolcott: Yes, I stand for Earth. And so do
> those with me.
>
> (period of silence)
>
> Witness Jill Stern: It is a good day to die.
>
> (period of silence)
>
> Witnesses from Indiana University, in unison: Yes!
>
> (period of silence)
>
> Science Advisor Stephen Wolcott: I have returned. The others will not.
> Their bodies will slumber.

Interesting to see only the physical side of  a Dramatic Psychic
Confrontation.  It's like the most epic cell phone ever!

> I wanted to say our nation could survive on its own. But now I'm going
> to have to recommend to the President, we let The Trillions build and
> recruit freely for their suspended-animation ships. Otherwise, we're
> all going to die. I've seen the figures. It's like the whole Earth is
> in a death trap, and we have to hibernate to survive it. Just like The
> Trillions do.
>
> Shit.

Shit indeed!  It's interesting how you're implementing continuing,
wide-ranging consequences to the world at large that push it increasingly
away from the real world.  I don't suppose you've been reading ASH? ``

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, if the Earth goes over sixty miles an
hour...