SW10, HCC10: The Waitress From Beyond

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 19:29:46 PDT 2010

On Mon, 2 Aug 2010 02:33:41 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:

> I came to your Earth with Johnny Flamer, the Man-Torch.

I'm assuming this is a de-copyrighted-ization of your
specifically-Marvel-linked stuf.  I think it could stand a bit more
differentiation.

> I stood up for Johnny at this diner where I worked. So I got fired. So
> to speak. I got blacklisted too. The government was looking into who
> supported anyone with powers like Johnny's. So I went with him.

...that's kinda random.

> This Earth had some other stuff going on. They were going through
> climate change - but global cooling, not global warming. The weather
> was bad enough that the superheroes weren't fighting each other.
> Supervillains mostly weren't fighting people either. Wow, that's like
> heaven for me.

Now this is an interesting idea - a setting defined by natural forces. (Is
this your 'main' world dealing with the orbit, or did they hop off onto
another?)

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, olive oil.