LNH/Meta: Irony Man's Fate! Was... Re: LNH/Contest: Legion of Net.Heroes Volume 2 #35 HCC8

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 22:54:50 PDT 2010

On Thu, 29 Apr 2010 23:25:47 +0000 (UTC), Arthur Spitzer wrote:

> Andrew Perron wrote:
>>
>> Hmmmmmmmm.  I'd like a "Trial of Irony Man" story, where, at the end, he is
>> acquitted but gives up the role voluntarily and passes it down to someone
>> new.
>>
>> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, or a more ironic variation on the
>> above.
>
> Any ideas on who should be the new Irony Man, if that happens?

Well, there's the Ironic Woman, of course.  We could have a Steel parody
(John Henry Irony?), or possibly a merged Steel/War Machine parody. (Note
that WM showing up in the new Iron Man movie makes this actually topical!)

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, I mean, Jim Rhodes was in the first
one, but...