META/LNH: Character Usability Thingy Stuff

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 06:27:43 PDT 2010

On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 02:55:08 +0000 (UTC), Phantasm wrote:

> I know I've had a few characters that were "Not Reserved" moved into
> the "Reserved By" category - mainly Incredible Man-With-No-Life and
> CAPTAIN CAPITALIZE in the a.outSiders.  It seems they moved back into
> the Not Reserved category when I disappeared from RACC.  (As their
> last location in a.outSiders was the LNHQ, that wasn't as much of a
> problem as it could have been.)

Or possibly they were never updated in the roster in the first place. `-`;
*slowly going through wiki fixing stuff*

> I'm all for this Free-For-Use category, with the proper caveat that
> characters who are generally not Reserved for a certain amount of time
> and are commonly ex-Public Domain or former Not Reserved get moved
> back to Free For Use when they haven't been used for a while.

Hmmmmm, this is a good point - reservation of characters you didn't create;
how should it work?  Heck, how *does* it work?  I've never been quite sure.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, confuzzled.