8FOLD/CONTEST: Journey Into... # 11, "The Leon Czolgosz"

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 04:40:36 PDT 2010

On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 21:52:49 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:

> Now, what comic book was this inspired by?  If I've missed an issue of
> "Sgt. Dewey and His Howling Librarians" or "Lady Librarians on the
> Moon", I want to go buy it.  8{D>

Well, on the one hand, you can consider Archie-style "normal people doing
normal things comedy" comics.

On the other hand, there's the EC-style horror-with-a-twist-ending, only
without the horror.

On the other other hand, there's the more recent trend of independent
comics that deal with the tribulations of the workplace and interpersonal
conflict.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, comics are diverse <3