LNH/Contest: Legion of Net.Heroes Volume 2 #35 HCC8

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun Apr 25 07:17:54 PDT 2010

On Apr 25, 2:46 am, Saxon Brenton <saxonbren... at hotmail.com> wrote:
> [LNH][Contest] Legion of Net.Heroes Volume 2 #35  HCC8
> Authors notes:
>      Written for the 8th High Concept challenge: Opposites.

High marks for using actual opposites within the story.  More opposite
than a Christian saint and a talking duck, I'll have to admit.

>      Kind of unfocused as a story.

The heroes seemed highly focused to me, and the battle was exciting.

It would have been nice to have a visual effect for when spots and
stripes battle... but I suppose that's the sort of thing that mortal
eye was not meant to see.