SW10: Index Update and Production Values

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Apr 24 15:45:30 PDT 2010

On Apr 24, 9:42 am, Scott Eiler <sei... at eilertech.com> wrote:

> Yeah, I can see how a search function might be useful.  I can slam
> something in from Google.  The main challenge will be, letting you
> search stories only instead of the web logs, travelogs, and everything
> else on Eilertech.com.  I've already got an RSS feed for the web logs,
> but (1) that trick works better on entries I'm not continually
> rewriting, and (2) it doesn't work well enough to interface with
> Facebook anyway.

I've updated all the Superhuman World 2010 web pages to include a
search function.  The main challenge was actually hacking, er,
"modifying" Google's generated code to fit my idea of good design.
Google's code generators have as much diarrhea, er, "decompressed
storytelling" as I've ever seen in a Marvel comic.

And the shiny happy yellow background is back.