ASH: Coherent Super Stories #20 - Flag Line featuring Rechtigkeit II

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 18:35:01 PDT 2010

On Sun, 18 Apr 2010 20:01:24 +0000 (UTC), Dave Van Domelen wrote:

> In article <gbz23l0ehcyu$.baxvhl2pwxtc$.dlg at 40tude.net>,
> Andrew Perron  <pwerdna at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Herr Stark's costume (http://www.eyrie.org/~dvandom/ASH/gallery/herrstark.JPG)
>>> is a deliberate riff on Superman's, a comment on various "Dark Superman"
>>> characters like Hank Henshaw.
>>
>>Is he supposed to be disturbingly misshapen? o.o
>
>      Yes, but there's also the fact that at that time I tended to make elbows
> and knees unfeasibly narrow.  In fact, he should probably be even more
> muscular, approaching Megaton Man levels.

Ahhhhhh.  Slightly different kind of disturbing, then.

>>I'd like to see more of them interacting!
>
>      One of the "gags" for Brightsword II is that she and Lady Lawful II
> frequently get mistaken for each other but they never meet.   Rechtigkeit I
> and Lady Lawful I worked together a few times, but I leave it up to Andy
> whether those legacies met.

Actually, I meant Brightswords I and II, though any combination of
Brightswords, Ladies Lawful, and Rechtigkeits/Justices would be
interesting.

>      Dave Van Domelen, notes that bleach blondes aren't exactly rare among the
> cariocas of Brazil....

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, who thinks it works better now that he
remembers what Brazil's colors *are*.