CONTEST: High Challenge #8 - Opposite

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue Apr 6 19:54:19 PDT 2010

On Apr 5, 11:05 am, Andrew Perron <pwer... at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 5 Apr 2010 12:20:40 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:
>
> > If we're getting down to not giving an extra hour, do you actually
> > mean Eastern Daylight Time?
>
> ...shush, you.
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, the Emperor commands it!

... More seriously, I can't get much more opposite than my version of
Superman/Lois Lane vs. Lex Luthor.  But I wrote that already, last
month, and I really shouldn't take contest credit for it..  ("Return
of the She-Ra Fight Club", that is.)  Besides, I'm guessing you're
thinking more of Superman vs. another Kryptonian, so that's where I'll
be going with my plot.  Not that I have anything in mind, or that I
even have a Krypton, but a concept is still a concept.

Oh, and congratulations.