[META] Been a long time

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 1 22:20:06 PDT 2010

Phantasm wrote:
> Hey, it's me; Ted "Arsenal" Brock, founder and primary writer of the
> StarFall imprint from way back when, as well as the LNH title
> a.outSiders. Well, it's been a while since I've been able to log in
> and read RACC - almost ten years, by the looks of things.

Welcome back!

> I'm not going to ask what I've missed; that'd be pointless. ;)  Just
> wondering what's currently going on.
>
> Am I going to revive StarFall? I dunno.  The writing partner I had
> during the StarFall days and I aren't really speaking to each other
> anymore. (You might remember him: Paul "UpLink" DeSanto, who got
> credit for a few issues of Swamp Patrol ... You don't? Well that's
> okay. My writing got better after he left - yes, Going Solo #1,
> "Terminal Velocity" was done without him.)  Unfortunately, after we
> stopped working together, my quantity went downhill.  I haven't had
> anything print-worthy in several years.
>
> Here's to the new blood I see, and the old-timers that I recognize,
> and the not-so-old-timers I don't recognize!

As for what's happening in the LNH...

There's an LNH Wikipedia page:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legion_of_Net._Heroes

And there's an LNH wiki too:
http://www.lnhq.info/wiki/

Just in case you didn't know about them....

As for the current LNH stories...

Well, I'm stuck in April 2008...

Rob Rogers and Lalo Martins are stuck in 2007...

Andrew Perron and Saxon Brenton are in the far flung future of 2009...

And...

Arthur "What?  It's 2010 already?" Spitzer