[LNH] Sexuality and Assumptions

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 29 17:05:50 PDT 2009

Martin Phipps wrote:
> On Sep 29, 8:37Â am, Arthur Spitzer <arspit... at earthlink.net> wrote:
>
>> Arthur "Come on.. end this Martin..." Spitzer
>
> I didn't start it.  Don't suggest that I did.
>
> Martin

It's possible to end something without starting it.

I don't really care who started it.

I don't think who started it really matters.

If you have any desire to end this you're going to have stop caring
about who started it.  Because neither Tom or You are ever going to
agree about that.

There are four options.

#1:  Tom begs forgiveness and admits that you're right and he was wrong.

#2:  You beg forgiveness and admit that you're wrong and he's right.

Obviously ignoring sarcastic apologies, these two are never ever going
to happen.

So we can ignore those options.

#3:  You both forgive and forget and stop dwelling on any past flame
wars.  This is possible (although looking at the responses in this
thread probably more and more unlikely)

#4:  You keep things the way they are.  A never ending grudge -- and
being angry at Tom till the day you die.

That's all.

Sorry I opened old wounds.

Arthur "Gasoline" Spitzer