LNH: Pigs in Time #4: Invasion of the DaLEDs

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 27 02:08:52 PDT 2009

On Sep 27, 4:41 pm, Martin Phipps <martinphip... at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Note1 : This was written back in May, 2006.  Pigs in Time #3 was never
> posted.  (I had a plot for the third issue and Tom had a plot for the
> third issue and they didn't agree and I told him to go ahead but he
> apparently wasn't happy with it either.)  This is being posted with
> Tom's permission.

As I said in another thread, there were supposed to be six issues of
this.  However, having recovered my notes for issue 5 I notice that
the plot I had outlined was pretty gross (which is why I had suggested
Tom write it: so he could tame it down a bit).  I think I can salvage
enough of what I had written for issues 5 and 6 to finish this off in
a single issue.  I would give permission to Tom to write Master
Blaster just this once if he wanted to do #3.

Martin