Contest: LNHY: High Concept Challenge #3

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 20 10:44:08 PDT 2009

On Oct 20, 11:21 pm, Tom Russell <milos_par... at yahoo.com> wrote:
> The idea is that the person who won the last contest runs the next:
> (1) setting the concept and (2) the deadline, as well as (3)
> collecting the votes and (4) announcing the next winner.  You've done
> the first one, of course, and I think we can all agree that the
> second, even if not set formally, is more-or-less over, which just
> leaves (3) and (4).

People can just respond to this thread then.  Or e-mail me at
martinphipps2 at yahoo.com.  It;s 2 am here which means it's 2 pm on the
East coast.  I would say the dealine for voting is one week from now.
There were three stories:

Saxon: The Birds and the Bees
Arthur: The Dog Whisperer
Tom: Regent of Atlantis talks to a fish