LNH: Sexuality and Assumptions

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 1 16:32:41 PDT 2009

Lalo,

I think that particular line of discussion ended a couple of days ago,
and it didn't exactly consume the thread-- four or five posts, I
think.  But I'm really curious, even if you're only partially joking
(and I do take it in a joking spirit), in what way is topic drift
offensive/prejudiced towards/against gay people?  (Or bi people.  Or,
for that matter, straight people.)

==Tom