LNH: Contest: Legion of Net.Heroes Volume 2 #31

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 27 20:30:48 PST 2009

Andrew replied:

> Oddly enough, on Google Groups, the message cuts off here. There's an
> extra empty line on the pipermail archive, so I suspect there was a
> weird character in there. Anyway.

That's an occasionally recurring and extremely annoying problem for me.
Merely composing my posts in notepad as .txt files, then posting them
to myself from hotmail with the 'plain text' option, and only *then*
sending them to RACC is sometimes not enough.  I consider myself lucky
that Eagle hasn't gone 'Order of Doomas' and sent Guttenberg after me.

>> "Unity is not merely a
>> malevolent AI. She is the internet itself, gained self-awareness and
>> turned Evil.
>
> Oooooo. ...I assume this is the in-universe Internet, rather than the
> fourth-wall-breaking kind. Also, has she appeared before?

Yes, the Looniverse's in-universe internet.

> Anyway, good times, but a bit dry. Needed more confrontation, maybe
> some lascivious Internet-lady lines.

I agree on all points.

---
Saxon Brenton