LNH: Contest: Legion of Net.Heroes Volume 2 #31 - gonna repost

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 27 01:32:06 PST 2009

Okay.  So.  There is a reason I always check to make sure that what
I've posted has been forwarded properly.  Here is an example of it.

LNHv2 #31 looks fine on my work email.  The copy in the Eyrie archives
has a number of egregious and random line breaks thrown in.  The copy
that's turned up in my hotmail account has those same line breaks, but
also makes it clear that the Smartquotes Faerie has gone and crapped
lots of � all over my nice clean 7 bit ascii .txt file.

All of this could be ignored.  However the copy on Google groups is
truncated at the first egregious line break.  Since that stuffs up
the Wil's Ego website, Anal-Retentive Archive Kid insists that I
repost a (hopefully) corrected copy, just like this nonsense happened.

-----
Saxon Brenton University of Technology, city library, Sydney Australia
     saxon.brenton at uts.edu.au     saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex
world of jet-powered apes and time-travel." - Superman, JLA Classified #3