MISC, CONTEST: Superhuman World 2009: A Date with the Darkness

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Nov 13 10:51:51 PST 2009

On Nov 13, 1:16 am, Andrew Perron <pwer... at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hmmmmmm.  Interesting concepts, but a bit dry; that seems to be a recurring
> thing in your stories.  Still, I do enjoy ideas!

I'll admit, ideas are my strong point.  Narration may not be, but I'm
working on it.  (One of my rotating narrators is a superpowered koala
on speed.  You might find his work exciting, but he's best on the high
adventure stuff.)

> Also, you should consider getting your own tag for this world!  And,
> y'know, a name for it.  It's neat!

A RACC tag and name like "SW2009:  Superhuman World 2009"?   Or should
I stick with "SW:  Superhuman World" so as not to have to change the
tag next year?

> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, who likes the unexplained continuity
> references.

If you start rooting around on the web page, you'll get all the
continuity you can handle.