[Meta] Most Underrated

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 19:13:11 PST 2009

On Wed, 4 Nov 2009 00:25:29 +0000 (UTC), EDMLite wrote:

> I always enjoyed reading "Brain Boy," and had a
> special place in my heart for "The Indie."

Ah, yes.  The Indie, and his faithful sidekick Gaffer.  ...I understand
that series a lot more now.

> There's also a whole slew of series that were both
> popular and critically acclaimed, but that I think
> I and others tended to take for granted after a
> while â€" "Miss Translation" would be on that list,
> as would "Alt.Riders" and "Dvandom Force."
> I always liked them, but I never knew how much I
> would miss them until they were gone, or at least
> on extended hiatus...

Man, yeah.  What happened with Miss Translation, anyway?  Were there issues
after #18?

> —Easily-Discovered Man Lite
> —Is also enjoying an extended hiatus

Ah, but you've posted recently enough to be tantalizing.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, we know there probably won't be another
issue for a while, but there's that little spark of hope...