[LNH] [Meta] Most Underrated

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 20:42:12 PST 2009

I was just reading Kieran O'Callaghan's F.I.S.H. Force in preparation for
using the Red Herring in Just Imagine Saxon Brenton Using An Absurdly Long
Name For A Cascade, and I was thinking.  What's the LNH series that you
think is most underrated - that could easily have gotten RACCies on
quality, but was overlooked by the community at large?

Mine is Scott Johnson's Unlikely Aliens.  This was a fun series with an
enjoyable cast, interesting ideas, and yay adventure plots.  It's been a
big influence on my LNH work; the portrayal of Manga Man way back in the
first Saxon Bloggity-Bloo cascade was largely based on his appearance in
the final issue of this series, and I really want to use the Artificer
sometime. (Not that I don't already have a Magic parody on the back burner.
...shut up.)

So what's your pick?

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, fun comics!