LNH/RACCies: Just Imagine Saxon Brenton vs. Andrew Perron in the Return of the RACCies! #4

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 21:51:49 PST 2009

On Mon, 2 Nov 2009 04:46:20 +0000 (UTC), Saxon Brenton wrote:

> On Monday 2/Nov 2009 Andrew Perron replied:
>> On Sun, 1 Nov 2009 Saxon Brenton wrote:
>
> [...]
>
>>>      Ignoring the fish's obnoxious attitude, Manga Man Violet did so.
>>> He took one of the melee weapons that he'd been able to purloin from
>>> the Interim Iconoclasts - in this case a katanna - and used it to
>>> methodically chop Phoenix Down into little itty bitty bits, and
>>> took special care to make sure there were any jointed bits like hands
>>> that could come crawling after them.  Bluetooth was curious.
>>
>> ...you know, he wasn't actually dead.
>>
>> Eh, he'll be fine.
>
> Oh?  Ooo.  Err.  Oops.
>
> (Seriously, I thought if it was a Blackest Night parody, then he was dead
> rather than mind-controlled.  Or am I missing something?)

Well, it depends on how you interpret his past being eaten.  But I was
thinking alive, but sort of causally adrift from the universe.  I didn't
originally plan it as a Blackest Night parody; it sort of organically grew
in that direction.

But considering that his whole gimmick is cheap reversions of character
deaths, it could actually work better storywise!

>> Ah, man.  This works *so well* with other ideas I had. <3 <3 <3
>
> I'm glad.

Just wait until you see what the colors are *really* parodying!
(Disclaimer: This might never happen.)

>> Wow, he's been a Jesse Willey character this whole time?  I feel a bit
>> dirty.
>
> What?  You don't obsessively check minutiae like that?  Huh, must be just
> me...

I'm obsessive, but I also have a horrible, horrible memory.

> On the other hand:
>
>> He's also got a wiki article at http://www.lnhq.info/wiki/Bluetooth !
>
> Now why didn't it occur to me to check the LNH wiki page before writing up a
> roster entry?  Gah!  Stupid!

Heh, 'sokay.  I've poached extensively from your roster entries for setting
up characters before, so...

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, hmmmm.