LNH: Pollen Corrupts? (pic)

Dave Van Domelen dvandom at eyrie.org
Mon May 4 13:03:40 PDT 2009

     Back during my abandoned attempt to create my own LNH2, I was heavily
influenced by the Nobilis RPG with its flower code.  There was no flower for
"corruption" and I really wanted to make Acton Lord out like Noble from that
game, so I did some symbology research and settled on Nigella damascena
("Love in the Mist") as the best fit.
     Recently, Target's been selling little potted plant starter kits in
their dollar spot, and for Valentine's Day they had Nigella in the mix, so I
got some.
     Predictably, my Nigella damascena is trying to conquer the windowsill:

     http://www.dvandom.com/images/nigellamoar.JPG

     Dave Van Domelen, figures it'll seek to team up with the Psychic Fern
next.