[LNH] [META] Aliens on the Looniearth

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 04:48:32 PDT 2009

quoth Saxon Brenton as of Mon, 23 Mar 2009 01:01:37 +0000:
> It was the Qwertians who were the parodies of the Daxamites, not the
> Dorfs.  That said, off the top of my head I have no idea what the Dorfs
> are like, so for all I know they're also parodies of Daxamites (which
> would imply two species of humanoids who in their home environments have
> no powers and were engaged in an interstellar war, but under certain
> circumstances gain superpowers and would go around tearing up the
> landscape on someone else's planet.  An amusing conceit, but fortunately
> the details of Qwerty given in _Constellation_ #27 head off that line of
> thought.)

Double confusion here :-) Dorfs/Dvorakians... and I believe the
Dvorakians _were_ intended as Daxamites, while the Qwertians, being
extinct, would be Kryptonians.  Their naming pattern would support that,
too... but of course I may be wrong :-)

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
                           -----