RACCies: RACCies Hall Of Fame Official ballot

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 9 17:16:07 PDT 2009

Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> Let's try this again...
>

> Have gotten two ballots so far...
>
> You have till March 31st to send me one...
>
> Just one note: I noticed that the description for LNHCP #57 said
> California Kid and although he appears in that issue the focus of the
> issue is Special Bonding Boy so I changed that.  Not sure if the person
> who sent that nomination got either the issue or description wrong, but
> I'm guessing description.  Who knows.  Sorry if that has confused
> anyone.  Wish I had caught it sooner.

Okay... I did get a e-mail from the person who sent me that
nomination ballot... and they got the issue number wrong...

So it's LNHCP #64:  The California Kid (ILC issue)...
not LNHCP #57...

Sorry about that...

Make sure when you're nominating stuff to make sure that both
the issue number and description match...

If anyone wants to change their voting ballots because of this
please do e-mail me...

Arthur "Pregnant Chads" Spitzer